FOLLOW ME HERE!

Monday, October 2, 2017

Blog Design Team Spotlight

Hey Crafters! Today we wanted you to get to know the Blog Design Team members a little better by doing a simple Design Team Spotlight. You will find some information about each member and a small showcasing of their work for KoalaTCrafts.com.  The Design Team focuses on bringing you great projects each moth for the KoalaTCrafts Blog Challenge using art from our fabulous sponsors and from KoalaTCrafts.  Checkout the latest challenge HERE (insert October link)



First, Let me introduce to you Alina Florea from Norway


I am a former teacher of English from Romania. I love crafting of all types and I think this is because I come from a family where almost everyone is skilled at something: painting, sewing, wood carpentry, looming etc. I have been experimenting since I was in kindergarden, but I 5 years ago was the moment when I seriously started. 

From my first butterfly punch, I now have a small crafting room where I love experimenting and playing with supplies. Because we, my hubby, our little puppy and I, temporarily live in Norway and I am currently unemployed, I have a lot of free time to make things that I think bring a little something to a consumerism intoxicated world.



Alina created this fabulous step card following Jen's Video Tutorial.


No automatic alt text available.


You can see Details on this step card and more of Alina's wonderful work on her blog -  AlliElla Craft










Let me introduce One Crafty MRS -Sharon Gerrard -Cameron from Canada

Hi there, my name is Sharon. Arts and Crafts was always my favorite subject in school. I loved working with paper, glue, and scissors right from the get-go and would always look forward to what I might create. Eventually I got into card making and now enjoy using my free time to carefully and thoughtfully craft cards for my friends and family. 



I LIVE to stamp, color, and create and I look forward 
to sharing a piece of my heart with you.






You can see details on this shaker card featuring digis from the  THANKFUL series and more of Sharon's fabulous work on her blog - A Piece of Heart 













Let me introduce to you Donette Robertson from the US

My name is Donette and I have been crafting all my life. I got into scrapbooking in 1992 when my first son was born. From there it just kept growing. I now do all things paper crafting including scrapbooking, card making, 3D, digi stamping, adult colouring, and zendoodling.  
I am also a decorative artist.  



I can't say what technique I like the best 
as they are all so much fun!


You can see how Donette made these cute slider cards featuring the KoalaTCrafts Koala and more of Donette's fantastic work on her blog - Donette Scraps


Click HERE for the complete Slider Card Tutorial 
by Jen Evers





Finally, Let me introduce you to Annie Collins from the US

Hello everyone - I am Annie, I have been crafting for my entire life. My mother taught me to sew at age 4. I fell in love with paper crafting and really got into making layouts and cards in 1998 when my second child was born. 
I have been doing it ever since. 

I have 3 amazing children and a wonderful husband that I create layouts about. I love doing mixed media backgrounds on my layouts and I really love making scene cards.






Annie created this fantastic Double Z fold scene card featuring the KoalaTCrafts 
Frightful Fall digis 


You can see more of Annies beautiful work on her blog -
Little Wings Creates












Join me LIVE on YouTube!
 * NEW FALL SCHEDULE *
_____________________________________________________________

Free Play Fridays at 5PM  Central Standard Time 

Join us early for our community chat,
Tutorials begin at 5 after the hour with lots
of tips & tricks and KoalaTCrafting Fun!

Wednesday at 5PM is 1 in 10 by Jen! from Mailbox to Masterpiece
I create a card in just 10 minutes from unknown supplies mailed in,
you never know what will be in the envelope.  

Share your creations with the KoalaTCrafts community on FACEBOOK.    It is a fun group of crafters offering support and inspiration in a no commitment, no drama atmosphere.  


 ***VISIT ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA!!*** 

PINTEREST - pinterest.com/koalatcrafts

TWITTER - twitter.com/koalatcrafts
FACEBOOK - facebook.com/koalatcraft 
  INSTAGRAM - instagram.com/koalatcrafts
    PATREON - Patreon.com/koalatcrafts 

Discount adhesives and other supplies available


"I can't wait to see you next video!"
XOXO Jen



3 comments:

  1. This is such an honor for me to be together with these amazingly talented ladies in this amazing family called Koala T Crafts! huggies all and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alina! It is such fun seeing your creative works.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete